Friday, July 10, 2009

Employed!

Today I was offered a position at a company, so starting a few weeks from this Monday I will be officially employed! Yay! I can't tell you what a relief it is to be working again. As much as I enjoyed having all the time I want to read, write, and cook, there is just nothing as comforting as a solid paycheck. My husband has been very supportive throughout all this for which I'm more than grateful.

I have very little time left, I've realized, until a full-time job will take up most of my waking hours. In the brief span, I hope to get more writing done in between errands and such (i.e. dry cleaning my work clothes). Future obstacles will be time management. I hope to continue writing. I have a lot of ideas rattling up in my head. Great ideas should they ever materialize into written form. So I will, to the best of my ability, trudge on!

Whoo! Okay.

Page/Word Count:
90 pages
47,657 words

No comments: