Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Goody Package

I'm expecting a goody package from a friend - I think a new Julia Quinn, Gaelen Foley, and Elizabeth Boyle will be included. I'm so excited!

Another goody package: one of my best friends from college will be in NJ this weekend and will be spending one day with me. She's known me since my first day of college, way back when I was 18 years old! My goodness! She's not a rabid fan of romance novels like I am, she has been very busy the past five+ years studying to be a doctor, but I have shared my favorites and she used to get mad at me every time as it would distract her from her studies. When my manuscript takes shape, she'll definitely be an early reader.

My hubs and I started cleaning the apartment for her arrival. While he's away at work, I'm supposed to work on the details of each room until she gets here.

I got a good start on Chapter 12. I'll be satisfied if it is complete by tomorrow.

Page/Word Count:
79 pages
41,723 words

No comments: