Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mademoiselle by Coco Chanel

For my birthday present from my hubs, I received Mademoiselle by Coco Chanel. I love it. It's my favorite scent. We also went to an old haunt of ours on the upper west side of NYC; a complete hole in the wall Mexican place which is just out of this world. I'm stuffed but smelling pretty, so I can't complain.

Obviously due to the continued birthday celebration - which will be a week long as my hubs's birthday is this week too - I did not have the chance to write. However, we dropped by the B&N around 80th street and I read a bit of Suzanne Brockmann's "Into the Fire" to get a glimpse at Izzy's story. I was afraid to buy it, however, as I was afraid I might not like how a character I had hyped in my head would turn out. Though, the main story line involving Vinh Murphy sounds fantastic.

I also bought Victoria Alexander's "The Marriage Lesson". Can't wait to read it. Victoria Alexander is good - solid.

No comments: