Friday, May 15, 2009

What Would MHC Do?

All right, all right, I get what Mary Higgins Clark was talking about all those weeks ago. I keep referencing her, but she did give some sound advice. Not to me, but the world at large.

In my mind, I'm obsessed with two tertiary Suzanne Brockmann characters and I can't get them out of my head. Of course, this is totally messing up with the characterization of my main hero in my novel in many ways and I feel his "chi" diminishing as my mind wanders. I guess this is why one should never cheat!

As it was my birthday yesterday, I'm spending this afternoon with my sister and then the evening with my best friend. No writing at all! I'm going to clear my head and begin anew tomorrow. No more thinking of other men when I should be focusing on my own. :)

No comments: